Want to change up your look but not sure how?
We’ve picked three gorgeous celebrity make-up looks for you to recreate at home.
CELEB: Julianne Hough
The Safe Haven Star is a confessed beauty junkie who’s been sitting in a professional make-up chair since she was a preteen. Clearly Julianne has picked up some great tips along the way, as her make-up always looks so flawless both on and off the red carpet.
With the use of peaches and nudes she’s successfully created a perfect dewy base, and drawn attention to her bright blue eyes. Like Julianne, play up this look with lot of lashes, bronzer and gold shimmery tones on the eyes. Lips should be defined with a warm nude shade and extra gloss to enhance their fullness.
CELEB: Jennifer Hudson
Not afraid to take some risks with her make-up, Jennifer shows us that bold is better when it comes to playing with colour.
Purple is so striking and can easily be worn on the eyes and the lips, and the shade adapted to suit all skin tones. Jennifer makes sure to keep the rest of her make-up clean and soft to really draw attention.
To also help her make-up last all night Jen’s make-up artist, Shannon Pezzetta, steers clear of any products that are too oily, ‘Jennifer’s skin can get shiny, so I try to stay away from highlighters or anything with oil in it,’ she says.
CELEB: Jennifer Lopez
It seems the 90s are back in a big way, so take a leaf out of J.Lo’s book and start experimenting with coppers and warm metallics on both the eyes and lips.
This look is a bit more daring but totally wearable, just remember to enhance it well with bold colour matches, expert blending and a flawless base – and if you needed an example of complexion perfection, look no further than J.Lo!
Photo credit: Valerie Macon / stringer /@Getty
GET THE LOOK:
Natio Mineral Pressed Powder Bronzer, $24.50
L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in 04 Forever Pink, $21.99
Avon Color Trend Lipstick in Soft Cappuccino, $6.99
So your make-up’s sorted, but have you packed your bag?
YOUR NIGHT OUT TOP 5 ESSENTIALS CHECKLIST
- FANCY FEET – Remember to line your heels with gel pads so you can last on the dance floor for longer – pain free.
- COMPLEXION PERFECTION – Keep your make-up looking fresh throughout the evening by taking your pressed powder, blush and lippy with you for touch-ups.
- BRUSH UP – Don’t neglect your hair! In between chatting, bar hopping and dancing the night away, remember to grab your comb and give hair a quick spruce.
- DON’T SWEAT IT – The last thing you need is being conscious all night of sweating, or worst of all not smelling fresh. Luckily, Rexona Clinical Protection provides the most advanced, long lasting protection against odour. Just like any normal antiperspirant you can apply this at any time, but for best results use at night before you go to bed for a greater level of protection. However, if you’re worried, pop it in your bag and take it with you! It’s small enough to squeeze in, and there’s no risk of it leaking.
- MINTY FRESH – Who knows how many people you’ll be chatting to, so be nice and pack some gum or fresh mints.
Who is your celebrity beauty crush at the moment and why? Tell us in the comments below.